|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 medium Cucumbers
- 1/2 piece Ginger(grated)
- 1 small Green Chili
- 2-3 cups Water
- 2-3 tbsp Cream (whipped smooth)
- 1 small sprig Finely Chopped Mint
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 slice Bread
- Chop cucumber onto large chunks
- Boil the cucumber in the water till soft. Allow to cool.
- Now put the boiled cucumber chunks in a blender.
- Add bread slices, green chillies and grated ginger and blend them altogether.
- Strain the mixture and retain the liquid.
- Add sugar, salt, Chill for 2 hours
- Garnish with cream, sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and a tiny amount of chopped mint. Serve