- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs (well-beaten)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- Sift confectioners' sugar and 4 cups of flour together in a medium bowl. Add butter to it and blend well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Pour the above-made mixture into the pan and bake for about 25 min.
- Take a large bowl and put beaten eggs, baking powder and 1 tbsp of flour into it. Beat this mixture well, avoiding formation of lumps.
- Now add sugar, salt, lemon rind and lemon juice to the above-made mixture. Blend it well.
- Spread a layer of this mixture on the top of the baked crust. Again bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out the tray from the oven. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the lemon bar.
- Let it cool completely. Cut the baked lemon bar into 2-inch squares.
- Lemon Squares are ready to eat.