Aloo Tikki Burger
- 10 Burger Buns
- 5 tsp Butter
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 2 Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- Cabbage (shredded)
- 10 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 10 tbsp Green Chutney
- 4 Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 10 slices Brown Bread (crumbs)
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Amchur
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 100 gms Paneer (grated)
- Mix all the ingredients of tikki except paneer and oil. After mixing it well, make 10 balls out of it.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Now, take one ball at a time and stuff it with one tsp of paneer and shape it into a flat tikki.
- Make all the tikkis and shallow fry in the pan from both the sides on slow flame.
- Take one burger bun and cut it from the middle. Toast it with little butter.
- Put one tsp of ketchup on one side of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other.
- Place a tikki on the bun, followed by a slice of tomato, cucumber and onion. At last, put some shredded cabbage and cover it with the other part of the bun.
- Pierce a toothpick through the bun. Likewise, make all the burgers.
- Aloo Tikki Burger is ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.