- 7-8 slices Bread
- 2 tbsp Coconut (grated)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Amchoor Powder
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 twig Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Mix yogurt, chopped green chilies, amchoor powder ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices and cut each slice into 4 squares.
- Spread the above-made mixture onto each square and join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
- When the seeds splutter, place the sandwiches in the pan and fry on both sides.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Bread Dhokla is ready to eat. Serve it hot with chutney.