Hara Bhara Kebab
- 300 gms Potatoes (boiled)
- 150 gms Peas (boiled)
- 150 gms Spinach (boiled)
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2" piece of Ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Mix and mash together the potatoes, peas and spinach till a smooth paste is formed.
- Add coriander leaves, ginger, salt and chat masala to it and mix well.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Take out the mixture from the refrigerator and shape into patties.
- Heat the oil on a heavy-bottomed pan and shallow-fry the kebabs until crisp on each side.
- Drain the excess oil on paper towels.
- Hara Bhara Kebab is ready to eat. Serve hot with chutney.