- 2 cup Rawa
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- 1-½ cup Curd
- 3 Green Chillies
- 7-8 Curry Leaves
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Eno's Fruit Salt
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A pinch Turmeric Powder
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Mix rawa, turmeric powder, curd and salt altogether to form a batter.
- Add Eno's fruit salt and ghee to the batter. Mix well and set it aside for 30 min.
- Pour the batter over a greased tray so that a thin layer is formed.
- Steam it for at least 10-12 minutes. To check if it's done, insert a toothpick or knife and if it comes out clean, it's done.
- Afterwards, cut the dhokla into square/diamond shapes.
- Now, for tadka, heat another teaspoon of ghee over a medium flame. Add black mustard seeds, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves to it. Once seeds start spluttering, pour this on dhokla pieces.
- Sprinkle a little water immediately over the dhokla.
- Rawa Dhokla is ready to eat. Serve hot.