- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Plain Yogurt
- ½ cup Maida
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Mix the flour, maida, yoghurt, baking powder, milk and salt together. Pour enough water into it to make dough. Knead for about 10 min or until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and leave it for 20-30 min. After due time, divide it into small balls of equal portions.
- Occasionally, apply some flour to roll the balls into a thick (4-5 mm) circular/oblong shape.
- Apply ghee over the rotis. Now bake each roti for 4-5 min in a tandoor or oven at the temp of 200 degrees Celsius.
- Tandoori Roti is ready to eat.
- Serve hot with any veg / non-veg curry.