- 10 Idlis (chopped into 1 inch cubes)
- 6-8 Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Split Urad Dal (soaked & drained)
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 6-8 Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, split urad dal and curry leaves to it.
- Once the seeds pop, add idli cubes, pepper, turmeric powder and salt to it.
- Fry till the idli cubes turn golden brown over low flame.
- Put off from heat and take out the idli on a plate. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Snack Idli is ready to eat. Serve hot.