- 3 Carrots (sliced)
- 1 Beans (diced)
- 1 Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Broccoli (diced)
- 2 Mushrooms (diced)
- 1 Onions (diced)
- 2 pods Garlic (diced)
- 2 tbsp Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan, and add mushrooms, onions and garlic to it.
- Sauté for 3-5 minutes; add flour, salt, pepper, cheese and the remaining vegetables to the above. Mix well.
- Turnoff the flame and allow it to cool
- Shape the above-made mixture into patties of equal sizes and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- After the due time, heat some oil in a pan and fry the patties on both sides until they turn brown on both the sides.
- Insert any filling like ketchup, cheese, etc, between two patties.
- Veggie Burger is ready to eat. Serve hot.