Bread Bhel Puri
- 8 Bread Slices
- ½ cup Potatoes (boiled & chopped)
- ½ cup Cucumber (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Tomato (chopped)
- ¼ cup Peanuts (roasted)
- 4 Green Chili (chopped)
- ¼ cup Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- ½ cup Sev
- ½ cup Gol Gappas
- 6 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- 6 tbsp Mint or Coriander Chutney
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Oil to shallow fry
- Salt to taste
- Take the bread slices and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the bread pieces till they turn crispy brown.
- Take out the bread pieces and drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper.
- Put the fried bread pieces in a bowl. Add potatoes, cucumber, onions, tomato, green chili, peanut, and salt to it. Mix them well.
- Now, lightly crush the gol gappas and add them to the above. Also add tamarind chutney, green chutney and lime juice. Mix them well.
- Sprinkle sev on the top of the mixture. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Bread Bhel Puri is ready to serve.