- 1 cup Sago (Sabudana)
- 1 Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 7-8 Green Chilies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash sago thoroughly, draining out the excess water. Soak sago in water for 2-3 hours and then drain out the water properly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Mix sago, potato, green chilies, and salt in a bowl to form a paste, and make small, flat and round vadas with moist hands from it.
- Slide the rounds in the heated oil on medium flame. Deep fry the vadas until they turn crisp and light brown in color.
- Take out the vadas and drain their excess oil on a kitchen towel.
- Sabodana Vada is ready to eat. Serve it hot with green chutney.