|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 cup Millet flour
- A pinch Salt
- 6 - 7 tbsp Ghee
- Warm Water
- Sieve the millet flour and add salt to it.
- Gradually add enough warm water and knead with greased palms to make a semi-soft dough.
- Knead the dough 5 minutes before making the roti.
- Divide the dough equally into lemon-sized portions.
- Flatten each portion with palms pressing the edges together to make 5 - 6 inch diameter discs.
- Heat a griddle at high flame and put a roti on it and roast both sides.
- Then put it directly on a coal fire to make it crisp.
- Smear 2 tbsp ghee on it, crumple lightly between both palms and serve hot. Repeat with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.