Boo The Ghost
- 13X9-inch Refrigerated Cake
- 2 cups Frosting
- 2 Black Jelly Beans
- Plastic Spiders (optional)
- 1 Cake Board (cut in half crosswise and covered)
- Take a 13x9 inch piece of waxed paper and draw ghost outline on it.
- Cut the pattern out and place refrigerated cake on it. Now cut the cake in the shape of the ghost.
- Place the ghost shaped cake on the cake board.
- Frost the cake using frosting. Make the eyes of the ghost with black jelly beans.
- Decorate the cake with spiders.
- Boo The Ghost is ready to serve.