- 18.25 ounce Chocolate Cake Mix
- 16 ounce Vanilla Frosting
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Crumbs
- 24 Chocolate Covered Graham Cracker Cookies
- Prepare and bake cake mix as per the directions given on the package for cupcakes.
- Take 8 ounce of vanilla frosting and cookie crumbs in a medium-sized bowl, and stir well. Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Now take a pastry bag and fill it with remaining white frosting.
- Write R.I.P. on each chocolate covered graham cracker cookie. And stand each decorated cookie on top of each cupcake so that it looks like a tombstone.
- Cupcake Graveyard is ready to serve.