Hobgoblins' Pumpkin Pudding
- 675 gms Pumpkin
- 675 gms Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Powdered Cinnamon
- 2 Oranges
- 1.2 liter Water
- Extract juice of the oranges and coarsely chop the rinds.
- Now put all these in a saucepan, add water and boil until the orange rind becomes soft.
- Now add sugar, pumpkin, and powdered cinnamon, and then simmer until the pumpkin is soft.
- Remove and keep the pumpkin on one side. Then continue boiling the rest of the ingredients until the mixture is reduced to half, or for about 30 minutes.
- Return the pumpkin to the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Refrigerate the pudding.
- Hobgoblins' Pumpkin Pudding is ready. Serve chilled.