- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 pouches Wheat Cereal (shredded)
- 4 Ice Cream Cones
- 8 Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Gummy Candy
- 1 Red Licorice Lace
- Chocolate Icing
- Divide ice cream into four scoops; wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, or for at least 3 hours.
- Spread chocolate icing on each cone, which will be used as the hat.
- Unwrap each ice-cream scoop and place it on a plate. Put shredded-wheat over the top that will act as hair.
- Use chocolate icing as glue to stick cone hat atop hair.
- Make the chocolate-chip eyes, gummy-candy nose, and licorice-strip mouth.
- Icy Witch is ready to eat. Serve before it melts.