- 1 Plastic Wrap
- 1 small Plastic Skull Candy Container
- 1 package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 jar Chili Sauce/ Salsa
- Crackers for spreading
- Take the plastic skull and line the inside of it with the plastic wrap.
- Put the cream cheese into the plastic-lined skull dish evenly.
- Scrape any extra cream cheese off the top so that it appears flat.
- Close the plastic wrap over the flat cream cheese top and place it in the freezer to set.
- Once set, remove the plastic wrap from the skull dish, and carefully wrap in foil to cushion the face shape.
- Line the skull dish with fresh plastic wrap to make more cream cheese skulls. Store all the skulls in the freezer.
- When arranging for the table, place the skull in a shallow dish, garnish it with bloody salsa, or chili mixture, including the eye sockets.
- Sinister Skulls are ready to serve.