- 1/2 stick Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 pound Grated Cheddar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 24 small Stuffed Olives
- Leave the butter or margarine out until soft. Mix it with cheese in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Mix the flour, paprika, and salt in another bowl.
- Mix both the two mixtures until well-blended.
- Teaspoon by teaspoon, form "eyeballs" with the above-made mixture around the olives. Place them on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake the eyeballs in the preheated oven (400 degrees F) for 12-15 min.
- Zombie Eyeballs are ready to serve.