|Calories Per Serving:
- 50 gm Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Urad Dal (soaked for 5-6 hrs.)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2-1/2 cups Raw Rice (soaked for 5-6 hrs.)
- 3-4 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oil for cooking
- Fresh Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (soaked for 15 mins.)
- Make a smooth paste of separately soaked fenugreek seeds, rice and dal.
- Mix salt to the paste and leave it covered for 8 hours.
- Grease a griddle lightly with oil.
- Pour the batter on the griddle with a ladle and spread in a circular motion immediately with the help of ladle back.
- Sprinkle with oil on the sides and then cover it with a lid for few seconds.
- Remove the cover and add a tbsp of grated cheese, bits of green chilies, onion and chopped coriander.
- Fold over the cooked Dosa and put off the flame.
- Cheese Dosa is ready.