Kaddu Ki Sabzi
- 4 cups Pumpkin (cut into 1" cubes)
- 3 whole Dry Red Chilies
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a flat pan. Add cumin and fenugreek seeds and fry until spluttering stops.
- Add dry red chilies and saute for half a minute.
- Add the powdered spices and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin cubes, sugar and season with salt.
- Cook until pumpkin turns soft. Sprinkle a little water only if required.
- Kaddu Ki Sabzi is ready to serve.