Potato Pumpkin Pancake
- 1 large Potato
- 1 big chunk Pumpkin
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1" piece Ginger
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Kuttu Ka Atta
- 1/2 cup Singhare Ka Atta
- 1/4 cup Curd
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Grind ginger and chilies in a grinder. Set it aside.
- Grate potato and pumpkin into a bowl of cold salted water.
- Take kuttu and sighare ka atta in a deep bowl, and add coriander leaves to it.
- Press out water from grated veggies completely. Add them to the flour-mixture.
- Now add chili-ginger paste and salt to the above. Mix everything into an even batter. The batter must be thick enough to spread on nonstick pan. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and add it to the batter. Mix it well.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour one ladleful batter in the centre and spread to form a pancake; keep the pancake as thin as possible.
- Allow the pancake to cook, drizzle with some oil and roast until crisp.
- Potato Pumpkin Pancake is ready to eat. Serve hot with pumpkin chutney or green chutney.