Kuttu Rajgiri Parathas
- 1-1/2 cup Kuttu Ka Atta
- 1 cup Rajgiri (roasted)
- 1 Potato (boiled / mashed)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- For making dough, mix salt, kuttu flour and water to make soft pliable dough. Cover the dough with a moist cloth; keep it aside.
- For making the filling; heat oil in a heavy pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter. Now add ginger, mashed potatoes, lemon juice, coriander leaves, toasted rajgiri grains and mix them well. Keep it aside.
- To make parathas, divide the dough into six parts and shape it into balls.
- Roll each ball of dough to rounds 5" in diameter. Place one portion of filling in centre and bring together all edges of round over filling. Press lightly to form a thick round and grime lightly with kuttu flour. Roll the round into a paratha 6" in diameter.
- Heat the griddle and put the paratha on it. Roast both of its sides lightly and allow it to turn golden on low flame.
- Kuttu Rajgiri Paratha is ready to eat. Serve hot with coconut or pumpkin chutney.