Kachhe Kele Ki Sabzi
- 2 Raw Bananas (peeled & chopped)
- 1 tsp. Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 stalk Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Green Chili (slit)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Curd
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Put banana pieces in a bowl of salted water. Let them stand for some time.
- Heat some water in a pan and add banana pieces to the boiling water.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and let the water boil until pieces are tender but not mushy. Drain and keep the pieces aside to cool a little.
- Add curd, turmeric and salt to banana pieces, and mix gently.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan; add cumin and curry leaves and allow it to splutter.
- Now add banana pieces and 1/4 cup of water to the above. Cover the pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle arrowroot powder to the above-made dish and pour lemon juice over it. Stir well to blend.
- Garnish the sabzi with coriander leaves.
- Kachhe Kele Ki Sabzi is ready to savor.