- 2 cups White Morsels (creamy vanillin-flavored baking pieces)
- 12 Lollipop Sticks (found in craft stores)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Shortening
- Candies for decoration
- 1 Wax Paper
- Firstly line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Now put morsels and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl. Bake it on medium-high power for 90 seconds and stir it.
- Remove the bowl from the oven. At this time, the mixture should be of thick consistency. Allow it to cool.
- Now place lollipop sticks on prepared baking sheets, with the spacing of about 6 inches.
- Ladle melted morsel mixture halfway over lollipop sticks into ghostly shapes.
- Finally make the eyes, nose and mouth with candies. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Boo-ti-ful Ghosts are ready to serve.