Halloween Chocolate Spiders
- 4 cups Semisweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Pastry Bag (fitted with a 1/8-inch or 1/4-inch tip)
- 1 Wax Paper
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave and stir it for a while.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheet and pour chocolate mixture into the pastry bag.
- Now squeeze chocolate onto wax paper in the shape of spiders.
- Chill the spiders for about 10 minutes. When the spiders become hard, peel off the wax paper.
- Finally store the chocolate spiders in refrigerator lay flat and serve when they became a little hard.
- Halloween Chocolate Spiders are ready to savor.