- Cocktail Wieners
- 6-inch Tortillas
- Ketchup or Mustard
- Damp Paper Towel
- Cut a block into the end of each cocktail wiener to make a toenail.
- Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 3/4 inch wide. Discard the ends.
- Soften the strips by keeping them between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake the toenail for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the toenail from the oven, and then fill the nail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
- Monster Toes are ready to eat.