Wiggly Jiggly Crystal Ball
- 3 to 4 ounce Yellow Gelatin
- 2 envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
- 6 cups Boiling Water
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 1/2 Watermelon
- 8-10 Blueberries
- Take a big bowl; mix yellow gelatin and unflavored gelatin together in it.
- Pour the boiling water over gelatin mixture and stir until completely dissolved. Refrigerate the above-made mixture for 1-1/2 hours, or until partially set.
- Meanwhile, use cookie cutters to carve the cantaloupe and melons into stars and moons.
- Now press the stars, moons and blueberries into the partially set gelatin. Now again refrigerate the recipe for 4 hours, or until set.
- Place the bowl in a pan of hot water to loosen the Jell-O from the sides, then invert onto a wizard-like platter.
- Wiggy Jiggy Crystal Ball is ready to serve.