Dahi Wale Aloo
- 4 medium-size Potatoes (boiled, mashed)
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Whisked Curd
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to it.
- When the seeds sputter, add mashed potatoes and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- When the potatoes turn a bit crispy, add curd to it.
- Now add water, salt, red chilli and turmeric powder to the above.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Dahi Wale Aloo is ready to serve.