|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 kg Spinach
- 100 gm Paneer
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 3/4 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Green chilli paste
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2-3 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix green chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste with spinach. Add little water.
- Pressure-cook the above mixture for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove before the first whistle.
- Cut cheese into small cube shaped pieces. Keep 3 cubes for decoration.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the paneer cubes on a medium flame till they become light brown.
- Take the pieces out of the pan.
- Take 2 tbsp butter and heat it.
- Add bay leaves and cumin for frying.
- Add chopped onions and fry again until they turn pink.
- Add garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well.
- Now add fried paneer and cooked spinach. Mix them properly.
- Put the palak paneer in a baking tray.
- Add the remaining butter and bake for about half an hour at 180 deg C.
- Grate remaining paneer pieces and decorate.
- Palak paneer is ready to serve.