- 1 medium size Mocha (banana flower)
- 25 gm Grated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 20 gms Cumin Seeds
- 50 gm Refined Oil
- 2 Green Chillies
- 4 Red Chillies
- 6 Bay Leaves
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Cut the Mocha into fine slices and keep into water for 2/3 hours.
- Now wash the Mocha properly at least 2-3 times in water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan; add bay leaves, cumin seeds and red chillies to it.
- Put the sliced Mocha in the oil and keep frying till it turns into brown color.
- Now add the grated coconut and fry the mix for 5 minutes till it turns into a bit reddish color.
- Add sliced green chilies and salt with 1-1/2 cup of water to the above.
- Cover the pan and let the dish cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala and put off the flame.
- Mochar Dalna is ready to serve.