Apple Spice Drink
- 3 tsp Orange Peel (grated)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks (crushed)
- 3 tsp Cloves (whole)
- 1 whole Nutmeg (crushed)
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks (whole)
- 3 cups Apple Juice
- Mix grated orange peel, crushed cinnamon sticks, cloves and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Now pour the contents of the bowl tie in double-layered cheesecloth and tie the cloth in a way to make a sachet, or secure the ingredients in a large tea-straining ball.
- In a medium pan, simmer apple juice with the above mixture of spices for at least 20 minutes.
- Ladle the drink into mugs and garnish each mug with a cinnamon stick.
- Apple Spice Drink is ready to drink.