Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Plain Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 Ounces Low fat milk
- Take a medium saucepan and heat it on high flame.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in it.stir well.
- Gently pour the evaporated milk and chocolate chips.
- Simmer over medium heat and stir until it turns thick and bubbly.
- Remove and cool till lukewarm.
- Add yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Keep in refrigerator until cold.
- Chocolate Frozen Yogurt is ready.