- 3 Apples (peeled, grated)
- 1 litre Milk
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
- 8-10 Almonds (blanched, sliced)
- 5-6 Pistachios (blanched, sliced)
- Pour milk in a broad vessel and bring to a boil. Simmer till reduced to half the original quantity.
- Add sugar and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Add the grated apples to reduced milk and mix. Cook for three to four minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Pour into a serving dish.
- Apple Rabdi is ready. Serve hot or cold.