Fresh Pineapple Dessert
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Slice the top and bottom off the pineapple. Cut into quarters and remove the core from each piece.
- Lay each section skin side down. Using a sharp knife, separate the fruit along the skin, but allow the fruit to rest on the skin for presentation.
- Now cut the fruit into slices for easy eating. Place the slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle each section with 2 tablespoons each of brown sugar and coconut.
- Broil until the coconut is toasted for about 5 minutes and then take it out.
- Fresh Pineapple Dessert is ready to be served.