- 450 gm Block Firm Tofu
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 3/4 cup Green Onions (sliced)
- 3 pods Garlic (peeled, sliced thin)
- 3 tbsp Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Fresh Salsa
- Corn Tortillas
- Crumble the tofu blocks using clean hands.
- Take olive oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add the garlic and diced pepper, and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the crumbled tofu first, and then add turmeric, salt, black pepper, green onions and soy sauce.
- Cook the tofu for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Scrambled Tofu is ready to eat. Serve with salsa and warm corn tortillas.