Devil's Food Fudge Cake
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Prune Puree
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- Heat an oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine prune puree, 1 cup water, vanilla and egg whites in a bowl.
- Beat thoroughly to blend.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix them with the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to coated pan
- Bake for about half an hour.
- Devil's Food Fudge Cake is ready.