- 1 cup Semolina
- 2 tbsp Coconut (scraped)
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Khoya
- 1/2 cup Tender Coconut
- Heat two tablespoons of ghee in a pan. Add semolina and roast till fragrant.
- Now add scraped coconut and continue to roast.
- Add milk and mawa to the above and mix. Now add sugar and keep stirring. Cook till the semolina is cooked and the mixture looks likes halwa.
- Add the remaining ghee to give it a glaze.
- Garnish with chopped tender coconut.
- Coconut Sheera is ready to serve.