- 1 cup Potato (grated)
- 1/4 cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 tbsp Rice Powder
- Pinch of Baking Powder
- Few Curry leaves chopped
- Salt as required
- Oil for shallow frying
- Take a bowl and mix grated potato with all the ingredients except oil.
- Take a little oil in a non-stick skillet and heat it over medium flame until hot.
- Now drop spoonfuls of potato mixture into the skillet, press to flatten.
- Fry on each side for about 4 minutes, until browned and crisp.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.