|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 4 tbsp Prune puree
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Sieve the flour and combine it with cocoa and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Stir prune puree, brown sugar, sugar and oil in an another medium bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and egg whites, beat well until fluffy.
- Add the above mixture to the cocoa-flour-baking powder mixture. Blend gently.
- Transfer the whole mixture into the greased baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar and allow cooling.
- Cut into bars and serve.