Butterscotch Bread Pudding
- 4 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 300 gm Loaf Day-Old Bread (torn into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine bread, milk, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and butterscotch chips; mixture should be the consistency of oatmeal. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until nearly set.
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding is ready to eat. Serve warm or cold.