Chocolate Mousse Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Milk -Chocolate bar with almonds
- 1-1/2 cup Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (whipped)
- A 9 inch Baked Pastry Shell
- Take a heavy saucepan, pour milk and heat it over low flame.
- Add the candy bar and marshmallows and cook until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Put off the flame, allow to cool.
- Fold in whipped cream; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Chocolate Mousse Pie is ready to serve.