Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 230 gm Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 170 gram Raisins
- 1-1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 6 slices Bread (crumbled)
- Whipped topping (optional)
- 100 gm Chopped Nuts (optional)
- 400 gm Pumpkin (cooked, mashed or canned)
- In a bowl, stir together sugar and butter. Then add milk, bread and vanilla in it.
- Now, beat in eggs and stir in pumpkin, raisins and spices to the above-made batter.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk until well blended.
- Pour this above-made batter into greased 8x12x2 inch dish. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place the dish in a pan filled with hot water up to 1 inch. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- Now increase the temperature to 425 degrees and bake 10 minutes longer or until pudding is rich golden color.
- Cut the pudding in squares. Serve warm or cold with topping.
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding is ready to serve.