- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 230 gm Egg Noodles
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 230 gm Sliced Pineapple (drained)
- 1/4 cup Candied Cherries (optional)
- 230 gm Crushed Pineapple (with Juice)
- Take water in a heavy bottomed vessel, add salt, stir and bring it to a boil.
- Now add noodles in boiling salted water just until softened; rinse and drain.
- Now beat the eggs with the melted butter in a bowl; add sugar, crushed pineapple with juice, vanilla, and cinnamon to it.
- Now add this above-made mix to the noodles and stir properly.
- Spread the contents onto a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Place pineapple rings and candied cherries decoratively over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until golden.
- Pineapple Kugel is ready to serve.