Apple Matzo Kugel
- 2 Apples (peeled, cored and cubed)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 Matzo Sheets
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Break the matzo sheets into pieces, and soak in a bowl of water until soft.
- Drain the water and whisk together the eggs, salt, sugar, oil and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Add the soaked matzo, and mix well. Now add in the apples and raisins.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven till it turned nicely browned and apples became tender.