Matzo Ball Soup
- 1/2 cup Matzo
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- Whisk the eggs, 2 tbsp chicken stock, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- Now add matzo and black pepper to the above-made mixture. Mix well and put it in a refrigerator for cooling.
- Meanwhile boil the remaining chicken stock in a pot. Add salt, stir and put off the flame.
- Now remove the matzo meal mixture from the refrigerator and, using wet hands, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Drop the matzo balls into the boiling chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes until they float to the top.
- Matzo Ball Soup is ready to savor. Serve hot.