- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 Large Eggs (beaten to blend)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Wash the cauliflower properly under running water. Break the cauliflower into florets and slice large florets in half.
- Take a bowl and whisk together eggs, flour, salt, pepper and butter well with a blender. Dip cauliflower florets into the prepared batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the florets until golden. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Cauliflower Fritters are ready. Serve immediately with green chutney.