- 300 gms Buckwheat (Gluten Free flour)
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 medium Eggs (hardboiled)
- 100 gms Calves' Liver
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Take a pot and add buckwheat in it. Heat it in salted water until the buckwheat turns crumbly.
- Now in a separate pan of salted water, boil the liver for 15 minutes. And then chop it finely.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the buckwheat for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the liver for 4 minutes.
- Mix fried liver and buckwheat in a pan. Add chopped eggs to it and cook for 3-4 minutes more and then serve immediately.