Passover Chocolate Mandelbrot
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2-3/4 cups Matzo Cake Meal
- 1 cup Pareve Margarine
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Potato Starch
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Now grease a large cookie sheet with a cooking spray and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, add 2 cups sugar and margarine and whisk together until smooth. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Now mix matzo cake meal, potato starch and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the above-made mixture to the sugar-margarine-egg mixture.
- Mix in walnuts and chocolate chips. Now the mixture will become very sticky and heavy.
- Divide the mixture into 2-inch bars and flatten out to about 1/2" thickness.
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle a mixture of 2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 50-55 min.
- Passover Chocolate Mandelbrot is ready to serve.