Raisin Farfel Kugel
- 2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 cups Farfel
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Soak farfel in water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Beat eggs in the bowl of farfel, and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add in raisins, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Stir properly and transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Raisin Farfel Kugel is ready to serve.