|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves(finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 Onions(finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil/Ghee
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take oil or ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Add chopped onions and fry till they turn soft.
- Add chopped chillies, coriander and tomato to the above.
- Mix well and cook the mixture for 3 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl till thoroughly blended.
- Add it to the above mixture and stir.
- Add salt and keep the pan on fire.
- Keep stirring all the time.
- Cook over a medium flame until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Akoori is ready. Serve immediately.